A complete sports floor package including maintenance plan, if required
ACC Leisure Maintenance specialise in all aspects of sports and leisure flooring not forgetting an aftercare service
Our range of services include the following-
- Sports line marking.
- Floors cleaned, abraded and sanded.
- Floor Reseal.
- Board Repairs.
- Sports skirtings & threshold strips.
- High performance sports lacquers.
- Floor maintenance & renovation.
- Granwood Floor maintenance.
All of our sports and activity flooring systems are tested and certified to comply with BS EN 14904:2006, class A4, the highest standard. Our key suppliers, Boen, Gerflor & Junckers are world leaders and innovators in sports flooring development.
ACC Leisure Maintenance specialises in the renovation of hardwood and composite sports floors – solid wood floors such as Junckers beech or Canadian maple; engineered board types such as Boen and Tarkett, and block flooring types such as parquet and Granwood.
We guarantee first-rate craftsmanship and safe, dust-free and environmentally considerate operations. We only use low-odour, water-based polyurethane lacquers, which are formaldehyde and solvent-free, ensuring that no volatile organic compounds are released – they are also very hard-wearing.
- Scrub & re-seal maintenance service.
- Line re-marking for sports floors.
- Repairs and board replacements.
- Dust-free floor sanding technology.
- High traffic floor seals for commercial areas.
- Slip-resistance seals for dance & aerobics floors.
- Multi-purpose use
- High ball response
- Semi-sprung system
- Budget cost
- System Performance
The Junckers BluBat batten system is the simplest of the Junckers undercarriage systems offering a semisprung floor at a budget cost. Fast and economical to install over a flat, level sub-floor. It conforms fully to all the requirements of BSEN14904 A3.
The system comprises of a 22mm Junckers Press dried Beech board secret nailed to a kiln dried softwood batten with a continuous layer of 9mm thick.